All orders are subject to our terms and conditions below, these conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. "Seller" means Blueberry Square Ltd
2. "Buyer" means the person or company that buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller.
3. "Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any other terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
4. "Delivery date" means the date specified by the Seller when the Products will be delivered.
5. "Products" means the goods specified.
6. "Price" means the price for the Products, packing, VAT and delivery where applicable.
1. These conditions shall not affect the buyer's statutory rights as a consumer.
2. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written or verbal quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written or verbal order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller including orders placed using the Seller's electronic online ordering service, orders placed via the telephone, written or other means. Any such orders will be subject in any case to these conditions. These conditions shall govern the contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer.
3. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction if required, without any liability on the part of the Seller.
4. If any provision of these conditions is adjudged invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of those provisions in question shall not be affected.
5. If the Seller is for any reason not able to supply the goods ordered by the Buyer then any sum paid by the Buyer will be refunded or re-credited to your account and the Seller will notify you at the address given by you in your order form and or via electronic mail. The refund will be made as soon as is possible and, in any event, within 10 days of the reason becoming apparent and the Seller will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
Prices and payment
1. The Price shall be as stipulated in the Seller's published price list current at the date of order of the Products. In any event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the contract upon written notice. If notice of price increase is given by the seller, the buyer shall have the right to cancel the order. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by the seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the buyer.
2. For products purchased from the seller's websites, full payment is due from the buyer upon placing the order.
1. The quantity and description of the Products shall be as set out in the Seller's order confirmation.
2. The Seller may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller's specification.
3. Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
4. Please be aware that all furniture has variants of colour and we therefore cannot guarantee exact colour matches. Colour variation can also occur due to the different properties of computer display equipment being used to view the product. Caring for your wood furniture page link
5. Manufacturing faults are covered by the manufacturer's warranty which is one year for all wooden furniture and can vary for Sofas and Chairs. Alstons Sofas come with a 10 year frame & seat cushion guarantee.